Thursday 4 April 2013

Angry Birds Punch Art!

I had a lot of fun with this one!  I have to admit I copied the design of each Angry Bird but I adapted it and this is what I came up with!  As the name suggests there is a lot of punching involved with punch art and this design was no exception.  I used a variety of Circle Punches; a Heart Punch used upside down for the yellow bird, which is unfortunately discontinued; the Owl Builder Punch which is where you get the little circles and the heart shaped noses and for the rest of the shapes I had to cut them out by hand.  The celebrate is part of the Outlined Occasions Stamp set which is also discontinued as it was part of 2012 SAB (I do have a spare one which I can sell if anyone is interested).

Punch Art is great fun and the only limit is your own imagination and creativity (and patience whilst dealing with tiny bits of sticky paper!)  Have a look at my post Twit Twoohoo; Owl Fun and see how versatile just one punch (Owl Builder Punch) can be.  Have fun!

2 comments:

  1. Karen, what a clever card, it just looks fab.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jan. Was fun to make. Shall do a few more I think!

    ReplyDelete