Wednesday 25 September 2013

MISSING IN ACTION!

Oh my, where has the time gone?!!  I have had a really busy couple of months and have totally neglected saying hello! So a big HELLO to you all!!!

My absence started around the time I had my Card Workshop at Wigglywoo's Craft Emporium and it was a very happy afternoon crafting with some lovely ladies.  They made some great cards and we ate some absolutely wonderful cakes and had plenty of tea and coffee! 

Tracy, Ann & Naomi concentrating hard!
Tree Scrapbooking and Margaret working away!
As you can see from the pictures, everyone seemed to have a lovely time and I am going to visit Sharon who owns Wigglywoo's Craft Emporium to organise some more dates for future Workshops in a couple of weeks time.  I am planning  on doing both a Card Workshop and a Scrapbook Workshop.  If you are interesting in attending either kind of class, please do get in touch.  Future Workshops will most likely run during the evenings as this allows ladies who work to attend!


Tree, one of the ladies who came along to this Card Class doesn't actually make cards.  However, she is a very accomplished Scrapbooker and  takes the card kits  and adapts them to make Scrapbook layouts.  The results are always absolutely outstanding!  Tree also comes along to my Card Class/Crop at Wherstead each month and does the same there.  She has totally inspired the ladies at the Crop and next month some of them intend to turn their card kits into scrapbook pages too!  It is wonderful to see how our individual creativeness can take the same items and make something so totally different and wonderful!  I come away so encouraged by these lovely ladies!

I will add dates for future Wigglywoo Workshops on here once they have been organised.  I plan on doing a Seaside theme for the first Scrapbook Workshop as I am sure with the great summer we have had, there will be plenty of beach photographs we would love to turn into pages for our albums!  I even spent some time yesterday afternoon on Shotley beach with my husband looking for some baby shells to be used with the layouts!  He has a harsh tongue sometimes however!  Whilst bending down with my back to my sea, he kept informing me it was an unhappy water as it was getting further and further away from my large bottom!  He can be sooo rude sometimes!!!  Anyway, I need to hang some washing on the line as it is back to the time of the year when good days are becoming less frequent!

I shall be back soon with more news of what I have been up to over these past couple of months!  It includes tents, lots of miles in the car, moving a son, crochet, card classes and crops, making lots of swaps and more!!! So do keep your eyes open!

Bye for now!

K xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment